Early Childhood Trainee Educator
We are looking for enthusiastic Educators to join our Early Childhood Team.
All applicants must:
- be registered for the new Working with Children Check
- demonstrate a good understanding of English and have excellent communication skills - need to liaise with parents, fellow educators and management
- be confident and be willing to be part of a professional team
The Early Childhood Trainee position is a 12 month traineeship to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (full time - 38 hour week)
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- no previous experience required
- must be energetic, committed and willing to learn
- preferably a school leaver (18 years)
- learn and develop your skills, with study support, while gaining valuable experience in the Early Childhood industry
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon satisfying necessary workplace checks and successful achievement of the selection criteria.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Manager: Kelly King
Phone: (08) 9912 3456
Address: 84 Chapman Road, Geraldton WA 6530