A medium sized building company is looking for enthusiastic Carpentry Apprentices to join their team. This person must be willing to learn, excited to take on new challenges and effectively play a part in our team environment. The position on offer is a great opportunity for a carpenter apprentice to gain valuable experience and learn many aspects of carpentry work while having a stable employment position.
Onsite works involve:
- Standing and making up of timber wall and roof frames
- Building of floor framing
- External cladding installation
- Building and lining of external eaves
- All types of roof carpentry
- All types of fix out carpentry
The successful applicant must undertake studies in the evening, have access to all needed tools and be prepared to travel to complete training.
To apply please click on "APPLY NOW" and provide a current Resume and Cover Letter.
Manager: Edward Log
Phone: (08) 9912 3456
Address: 84 Chapman Road, Geraldton WA 6530